- 1 HOMEMADE WEIGHT LOSS DETOX DRINKS
- 1.1 Detox Drinks
- 1.2 What are detox drinks?
- 1.3 What Is The Working Mechanism Of Detox Drinks?
- 1.4 When should you take a detox drink?
- 1.5 For how much time, it is feasible to keep fruits in detox drinks?
- 1.6 What sort of bottle or container should you choose to store your detox drinks?
- 1.7 Fruits
- 1.8 Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.9 Cinnamon
- 1.10 Cayenne Pepper
- 1.11 Green tea
- 1.12 Coconut oil
- 1.13 7. Smoothies
- 1.14 8. Juices
HOMEMADE WEIGHT LOSS DETOX DRINKS
We are living in a world of technology and social media is one of the headmost influencing aspects of our lives. In a life full of a hectic schedule, all of us experience stress and other health-related issues by the virtue of polluted environment, lifestyle changes including consumption of harmful substances called drugs like alcohol and smoking, sleep disorders such as excessive sleep or insomnia. All these negative aspects impose a threat to our healthy skin and fluctuations in body weight.
We all want to look elegant and charming in front of others, some people want to look smart for their own satisfaction and some people want to improve on their appearances for other’s demands. Well, nowadays, greater attention has been paid to managing weight and hence, nutritional diet. Let’s explore what we have got for you peeps!!
Losing weight can be so untroublesome if we follow just one mantra- consume a lot and lots of water. Detoxification is the key!! Detoxification refers to the process of removing harmful toxins from your body. What is the key step? It is Hydration. To keep your body hydrated is the ultimate important step in order to stay healthy.
Begin your day by consuming plenty of water (at least 6 times in a day) to energize yourself and run your metabolism efficiently. Only water doesn’t seem a nice option usually, so how about supplementing water with additional nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, and enzymes?
So, get ready to make some tasty and healthy homemade detox drinks for you which contain special fat burning ingredients that aids in losing weight quickly.
As it has been earlier mentioned that detoxification is the key to shedding fat from one’s body. This sounds like a new memo logy. So, we are sure that you must be getting certain doubts regarding detox drinks. Well, we will try to clarify all your questions. You just need to read certain important information which has been provided below. Let us look at the homemade detox drinks in detail!
What are detox drinks?
As the name proposes, detox drinks consist of simply water which helps you in eliminating toxins from your body. It is profitable for a variety of things such as losing fat and recovering from common flu.
There is no idealize approach to make a detox water drink. Actually, you can discover huge amounts of wonderful formulas out there.
Whatever reason you need to begin actualizing detox water for, you’ll begin to feel better immediately as it whisks away contaminations and poisons in your body, and separates destructive fats!
What Is The Working Mechanism Of Detox Drinks?
The ways detox drinks work completely relies upon what are the ingredients used in forming a detox drink. An exceptionally normal formula is Lemon Cucumber with a Mint contort. Sounds tasty? It is! But on the other hand, it’s incredible for your body. As you all must be aware of the health benefits of incorporating lemon in your diet, Lemon improves your immune system and free your body from unwanted toxins. Also, Cucumber is additionally astonishing for remaining hydrated and has anti-inflammatory properties. Another ingredient, Mint assists in sweetening the drink as well as supports digestion process.
So, it is quite apt to state that there is hardly any component of a detox drink which doesn’t have a certain reason to be added to it.
When should you take a detox drink?
Normally, you can make the most of your detox water all for the duration of the day. In any case, on the off chance that you have a particular objective as a top priority, it can shift.
For instance, in case you’re utilizing detox water to help get in shape, drinking a formula that has high fiber natural products in it before a huge supper will help you to feel all the more full and suppress your appetite.
In case you’re simply utilizing the detox drink to help keep your body toxins free, at that point, it’s great to taste on finished the course of your day!
For how much time, it is feasible to keep fruits in detox drinks?
In spite of the fact that this can fluctuate contingent upon the fruits and other ingredients, there are some broad rules as to what extent you can keep the organic products in your detox drink.
Although it is considered as fine if you imbue your water with fruits for up to 12 hours or maybe throughout the night (choose whatever alternative seems best to you).
In any case, on the off chance that you implant your water with herbs, organic products, and flavors for over 4 hours, make certain that you expel the herbs and natural products from the water and hurl them out.
The implanted detox drink will last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
What sort of bottle or container should you choose to store your detox drinks?
This boils down to individual inclinations and spending stipends more than anything. The vast majority who appreciate detox drinks like to utilize glass containers, as plastics can siphon into the water after a particular period of time, particularly when you utilize acidic juices, (for example, lemon) in them.
But you can search for thick, BPA-free containers in case you prefer to use a plastic container.
Search for a holder that suits your style, doesn’t matter if it is glass or plastic.
It is both convenient if you have a container with a handle from which you can rink straight out of and also, it is beneficial to have an imbued water bottle with a tap that you can simply fill a glass straight from the refrigerator.
A few people considerably like to utilize ‘water bottle infusers’. Those can be extremely useful as they make getting the organic products out significantly simpler!
Consider your own financial plan and inclinations when picking a water bottle for your storing your detox drink.
So now that we have understood about the detox drinks let us have a look at the multifarious ingredients which you can opt for.
The ingredients are described below:
Fruits comprise of abundant enzymes and nutrients such as vitamins (especially vitamin C), minerals and fibers which helps in enhancing the metabolic activity of your body. Apples, lime, lemons, kiwi, grapefruit, and pineapples are some of the preferable fruits as they are useful in nourishing your skin cells as well as removal of waste chemicals and thereby detoxifying the whole body.
Apple Cider Vinegar
It is considered beneficial for the functioning of the digestive system. It helps in getting relief from stomach related problems, forestalls acid reflux and helps in weight reduction. It also possesses antibiotic properties. One of the major components of this ingredient, acetic acid, helps in stifling the cravings, diminishes water maintenance and meddles with the ingested starches, decreasing the number of calories that will go into your circulatory system. Furthermore, it aids in burning body fats.
Cinnamon is most frequently used in tea but surprisingly, it also possesses the ability to remove toxins from your bloodstream. It also meliorates secretion of insulin hence; it is very useful in stabilizing the blood sugar levels and enhancing the metabolism of glucose in the body. Additionally, it facilitates the sensations of fullness, thereby decreasing the appetite. It can be paired with honey and apple so as to make it tastier and elevating the fat burn process.
It helps in suppressing appetite because it contains a spicy compound capsaicin. This is one of the convenient and apt choices for those who do not like spicy food.
Very unsurprisingly, we all are aware of the health benefits of green tea as it contains caffeine that recovers the metabolism. Also, it possesses antioxidant properties which literally help in converting fat cells to energy pockets.
Coconut oil can reduce your belly fat by a considerable amount and credits go to the medium chain triglycerides (MCTs). These compounds are readily used by the body than other fats. Coconut oil also suppresses the consumption of calories.
So now you are waiting for what? Get up and note down the various recipes for rejuvenating your skin, and improving the vitality of your skin, shedding that unwanted slouchy fat from your body and get a completely new and afresh figure!!
According to multiple studies, it is always recommended to enjoy your newly adopted healthy eating habits. By working on it, many nutritionists and dieticians have come up with chiefly three homemade remedies which you can opt for while following a plan in order to lose weight.
One of the most important advantages of having a smoothie as a healthy nutritional choice is preparing a smoothie according to your own taste. It provides you a rarest opportunity to enjoy the drink! You can always supplement the least desired healthy ingredient in a smoothie with your preferred tasty ingredient.
It can be taken as a healthy snack or a proper meal. One of the critical cornerstones for detoxification process is having a healthy breakfast and smoothie is an appropriate choice for the same.
Some of the major examples of healthy smoothies are as following:
Green apple smoothie
To prepare a glass of Green Apple Smoothie, you need 2 cups spinach or kale, ½ avocados, 1 apple, unpeeled, cored and chopped and 1 cup water. All you have to do is blend all the ingredients in a blender until a smooth paste comes. It will require hardly 30-60 seconds.
2. Sweet Green Smoothie
To prepare a glass of Sweet green Smoothie, all you need is 1 ½ cups chopped spinach, ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, cilantro or mint, ½ English cucumber, diced, 1 cup diced mango or peaches, ½ or 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional – for added punch) and 1 cup water. Blend all the ingredients in your blender for 30-60 seconds to get a smooth blend.
3. Kale Avocado Protein Single Serve Smoothie
To prepare a glass of Kale Avocado Protein Single Serve Smoothie, all you need is 1 cup kale, ½ avocado, 1 cup spinach, 1 apricot and 1 cup water. Blend all these ingredients in your blender till they mash properly. It usually takes 30-60 seconds.
4. Powerhouse weight loss smoothie
To prepare a glass of Powerhouse Weight loss Smoothie, all you need is ½ medium avocado, ½ cup blueberries, 1 tablespoon chia seeds, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, 1 cup water. Blend all these ingredients in your blender till they mash properly. It usually takes 30-60 seconds.
5. Mango Avocado Green tea Smoothie
To prepare a glass of Mango Avocado Green Tea Smoothie, you need to just collect ½ medium avocado, 1 cup spinach, ½ cup mango chunks, 1 cup green tea. Blend all these ingredients in your blender till they mash properly. It usually takes 30-60 seconds.
One of the frequently asked questions is whether one should prefer smoothies or juices for a rapid weight loss. Well, both are beneficial when you consider burning fat but smoothies are more desirable ones. Juices made from freshly squeezed fruits and vegetables are very helpful for maintaining a healthy nutrition.
NOTE: One should always consult with a health practitioner or dietician or respective nutritionist before making any modifications in the diet plan.
Let us go through some top 13 detox water drinks with apparently easy recipes out there as follows:
- Slimming detox water drink
- It is amazing onsets for all those people who have just begun their diet planning and control. To prepare this detox water drink, all you need is 1 cucumber, 1/2 lime, A handful of green grapes, Mint leaves and Black pepper.
- Firstly, you need to cut the slices of cucumber and you have to blend the cucumber along with grapes in the blender. Also, add some roughly chopped mint leaves into it. Squeeze half lemon and add to the blended mixture. You can supplement your drink with ice cubes and some spices to make it even more delicious.
Grapes are very propitious when it comes to combating dehydration and helps in controlling blood sugar levels. It also reduces the process of aging.
Pepper stimulates the digestion process and is a fantastic source of vitamin E.
Cucumber also keeps body cells hydrated and removes toxins from the body.
Lemon juice fights problems such as gastritis, heartburn, and constipation. Additionally, it also regulates the functioning of digestive system.
2. Lemon Ginger Detox Drink
- It is an exceptionally simple drink to prepare. All you require is 1/2 lemon, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 inch ginger root and 1 glass warm water.
- You have to heat a glass of water but make sure not up to the boiling point. You can crush the ginger by using a mortar and a pestle. To a glass of warm water, add honey, ginger and lemon juice. Try to consume it when it is warm.
- The benefits of having this drink include the power of lemon to assist better digestion.
- The ginger has antioxidant properties. It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties and it is also beneficial for the gastrointestinal tract because it consists of ample amount of specialized compounds called shogaols. Ginger contains gingerol which helps in fighting cancer.
- Honey comprises of multifarious vitamins and minerals including calcium, copper, potassium, magnesium, manganese, and zinc. It assists in improving metabolism by breaking down cholesterol and fatty acids. It also facilitates better digestion.
3. Fat Burning Detox Water Drink
- This Detox water Drink is considered as the golden bullet in terms of its efficiency in burning fat.
- You require green apple, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, honey and water for preparation of this detox drink.
- You have to cut the green apple and add it to a jar. After this, add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon of ground cinnamon, one tablespoon of honey and one liter of water. You can prepare this drink and keep it in the refrigerator for the whole night.
- It is significantly propitious in treating acne problems and complexion problems. Apple cider vinegar elevates the functioning of the immune system by reducing cholesterol levels and regulating the insulin levels in the body. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulates weight loss.
Honey is an abundant source of vitamins and minerals like calcium, copper, manganese, zinc, and magnesium. It also aids in cholesterol metabolism and enhances the functioning of digestive system.
Cinnamon, another component, has antimicrobial properties along with anti-clotting properties. It helps in regulating blood sugar levels, provides a protection against heart diseases and meliorates the functioning of the brain.
4. Slim Waist Watermelon Detox Drink
- This detox drink is very advantageous as it helps in getting rid of all the gut related problems and enhances the fat metabolism thereby, assisting in getting a slim waist.
- All you require is 1 cup watermelon, 1 tablespoon flax seed powder, 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed powder and a pinch of black salt to prepare one glass of this detox drink.
- To prepare this drink, you have to toss the watermelon in the blender and blend it to get watermelon juice. Once, the juices prepared, supplement it with flaxseed powder, fennel seed powder, and black salt. Stir it properly.
- Watermelon consists of anti-cancer properties and lessens the chances of suffering from cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
Flaxseeds act as an antioxidant and possess anti-inflammatory properties and it lowers the weight by upgrading the metabolism.
Fennel seeds are abundantly rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that recuperate weight loss, enhance digestion and synthesis of red blood cells. It also protects our body against neurological diseases.
5. Minty Guava Weight Loss Detox Drinks
- To prepare one glass of this detox water drink, you require 1 ripe seeded guava, a handful of mint leaves and 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed powder.
- You have to cut guava and blend it in the blender. Put the guava juice in the glass and add roughly chopped mint leaves to the glass. Also, supplement the drink with fennel seed powder and stir it in a proper manner.
- Guava raises the speed of weight loss, provides protection against gut problems and common flu. It also maintains blood pressure at the normal levels.
Fennel seeds are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that aid weight loss and digestion.
Mint is very helpful in curing skin issues and promotes digestion process. It also proves to be beneficial for the gastrointestinal tract.
6.Peach and Cucumber Detox Drink
- All you require is 1 peach, 1 cup chopped cucumber, 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 lime wedge, salt and mint leaves.
- You can collect the juicy flesh of the peach and smash it into the blender. Chop the cucumber into the blender and spin it. Transfer the prepared juice into the glass, add lime juice to it along with cumin powder in the roasted form, honey, salt and roughly chopped mint leaves. Stir it properly and put it in a refrigerator for 10 minutes before consuming it.
- There are several advantages for using this soothingly delicious drink. Peach perk up the weight loss process and lessens the cholesterol levels. It also proves to be preventive against neurodegenerative diseases.
Cucumber, as we have already seen, acts as a hydrating power for the body cells and maintains the lipid profiles at accurate levels.
Honey possesses antibacterial properties.
Cumin powder also elevates the process of weight loss and stimulates digestion process.
Mint leaves also act a stress booster and improve the functioning of digestive system.
7. Honeydew Melon Detox Water
- For the preparation of this drink, you should have 1/2 cup thinly sliced honeydew melon, 4 slices of lime and 4-5 mint leaves.
- You have to slice the honeydew melon, lime and mint leave in a jar. Add water to the jar and put it in a refrigerator for the whole night. Take the small amount of detox drink for a couple of times on the next day.
- Honeydew melons are rich in necessary vitamins and minerals. Lime and mint are beneficial for the gut health. It will help you feel afresh and provides you a soothing taste.
8. Cranberry Fusion
- You need Cranberries, Lime and a few chopped mint leaves for preparing this easily made detox water drink.
- You have to take two handfuls of cranberries and blend it in a food processor. Add roughly chopped mint leaves and toss them along. Squeeze the lemon to get the lemon juice and add it to the mixture. You can additionally put ice cubes to it and drink it.
- Cranberry comprises of proanthocyanidin which has antioxidant properties. Also, it works as an antibacterial agent and also possesses anti-inflammatory properties. Cranberry juice is highly recommended to those women who have Urinary Tract Infections and tooth decay problems.
Lime juice stimulates digestion process and very helpful in dealing with health issues like gastritis, heartburn, and constipation.
Mint provides a soothing relief to the stomach and enhances the breakdown of fats.
9. Strawberry and Cinnamon Detox Water
- To prepare this drink, all you need to have is 7-8 strawberries, 1 cinnamon stick, Mint leaves and 1-liter water
- You have to cut the strawberries in half and blend them to a jar. Chop the mint leaves in a rough manner and add it to the mixture along with a cinnamon stick. Add the water to the jar and keep it in the fridge for the whole night. Wake up and drink it to vitalize the whole body and feel fresh for the whole of the day.
- Strawberry is a good source of vitamins and minerals especially vitamin C, manganese, and fiber. This organic fruit act as an antioxidant and possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It also maintains the blood sugar levels of the body.
Mint makes the drink tasty and also relaxes the muscles of the stomach.
Cinnamon acts as an antioxidant and possesses antimicrobial properties. It also regulates the blood sugar levels of the body, meliorates the functioning of the brain and prevents us from heart disease.
10. Pineapple Surprise Detox Water Drink
- To prepare this refreshing and rejuvenating detox drink, you need to have Pineapple, Lemon, Cinnamon stick, Black peppercorns, Mint leaves and Water
- You need to Take some slices of pineapple and toss them into a food processor. Cut a whole lemon into parts and add them to the pineapple juice. Also, add one cinnamon stick, a few roughly chopped mint leaves, and one or two black peppercorns. After this, add water. Keep it in the refrigerator for the night time and have it in the morning.
- Pineapple consists of cysteine protease enzymes that improve the digestion of proteins. It also contains another component, bromelain that acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and enhances digestive functioning.
Lemon helps in shedding extra body fat and it is also beneficial for skin.
Cinnamon acts as an antioxidant and possess antimicrobial properties. It also regulates the blood sugar levels of the body, meliorates the functioning of the brain and has a warming effect on the body.
11. Aloe Vera detox water drink
- You require Aloe Vera gel, Lemon juice, and water to prepare this refreshing drink.
- You have to take an Aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel out of it. Take two tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel and add it to the blender. Also, you have to squeeze the lemon to derive fresh lemon juice and spin it in the blender along with Aloe Vera gel. Fill the jar with water.
- Aloe Vera is a rich source of vital a host of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids. It acts as an antibacterial agent, elevates the digestive functioning and cures skin diseases. It lowers down the levels of sugar in the blood and thereby helps in the weight loss. Lemon has the additional advantage of shedding extra kilos from your body by cutting down extra fat.
12. Summer bliss Detox Water Drink
- The ingredients for preparing this drink are Strawberries, A few kiwi slices, Watermelon, Mint leaves and Water
- Add the strawberries, kiwi slices, and watermelon cubes in a container or a jar. Add the roughly chopped mint leaves. Rest of the jar has to be filled with water and the drink has to be kept for overnight into the refrigerator.
- Kiwi acts as a rich source of the vitamin. It maintains the levels of sugar in the blood and combats cardiovascular diseases. Mint acts as a flavoring agent and also helps in relaxation of muscles of the stomach. Watermelon contains a compound called Citrulline. Its important function is to remove ammonia from the kidneys which acts a harmful substance for our body. Strawberry is also a good source of vitamin C and fibers. It acts as an antioxidant and also possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
13. Tender Coconut Water Detox Drink
- You have to take a tender coconut water, Watermelon cubes, and Pineapple cubes as ingredients for the detox drink.
- You have to cut the slices of watermelon or into pieces, and the pineapple in the form of cubes. Collect the tender coconut water from the container or a jar. Add the other fruits; keep it in the fridge throughout the night.
- Tender coconut water is the rich source of vitamins and minerals. It contains electrolytes, amino acids, cytokines, enzymes, and phytohormones. It possesses the anti-aging properties. It has the ability to fight against cancer. It is especially recommended to those people who are suffering from diarrhea. It also facilitates digestion.
Watermelon contains a component Citrulline which assists the kidneys to remove ammonia from the body.
Pineapple and lemon juice are rich in vitamin C. They boost the functioning of immune system and the digestive system.
Hence, these are the amazing homemade detox drinks which you can always opt for reducing weight readily. Make sure that you should consume at least one drink on a regular basis so as to get rid of the harmful toxins from your body.